-
December 24th, 2002, 11:48 PM
#331
Inactive Member
Or just make a reallyc rappy main page, and post like one link on it and they coutn it as a site [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
December 25th, 2002, 11:42 AM
#332
Inactive Member
t's what I did, I just plastered my avs on it, and wrote I like cats all over the thing!
-
December 25th, 2002, 04:08 PM
#333
Inactive Member
-
December 25th, 2002, 06:36 PM
#334
Inactive Member
Angelfire sucks. Whenever I look for images using google, Its just comes up with "This image hosted by angelfire!" PRICKS! PRICKS!!!!! Anyway, thats a wicked picture! I wanna learn to draw like that but Ive already done a bunch of net tuitorals and I have HTDM Vol. 1-3. Admittedly they've helped but... Help!
-
December 26th, 2002, 03:33 PM
#335
Inactive Member
lol, u just ahveta copy and paste te link into address bar, Angelfire has no leeching
-
December 26th, 2002, 07:58 PM
#336
Inactive Member
....... You tell me this NOW?! AFTER ALL THESE YEARS!!!
-
December 26th, 2002, 10:27 PM
#337
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by Psyco Sephiroth:
....... You tell me this NOW?! AFTER ALL THESE YEARS!!!</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Isn't the world cruel? (^^);
-
December 27th, 2002, 05:01 AM
#338
Inactive Member
-
December 27th, 2002, 10:13 AM
#339
HB Forum Owner
Mitsu-chan, you can get a GeoCities account if you want, put a void index.htm page, my show.htm file, then all the pics you want up to 15 MB. With my image show script you can display pics like this: Sample
-
December 27th, 2002, 11:48 PM
#340
Inactive Member
Okay, thanks, Miguel. I'll try that.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks